Apple Logic Express Description
The new Logic Express adds an amasing collection of amps, speaker cabinets, and effects pedals that guitar players can use in traditional combinations to re-Create legendary sounds or Mix and match for something truly original. It also features new production tools that make it easier than ever for musicians to set up and record, edit timing and tempo, and create pro mixes.
This update delivers improved compatibility and numerous fixes.
Issues addressed include:
• Support for 64-bit native mode
• Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins
• File names with over 32 characters are now supported
• Samples are now mapped correctly when using the "Contiguous Zones" option in the EXS editor
Updated System Requirements
• 32-bit mode requires Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later
• 64-bit mode requires Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later
The update is recommended for all users of Logic Express 9.
Apple Logic Express Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Apple Logic Express 9.11
Release notes are not available currently.
Apple Logic Express Requirements
No additional system requirements.